2016/04/19

TOP 5:
BOOKS BY AGATHA CHRISTIE I WANT TO READ

So, I have, ever since I discovered her, had a great love of Agatha Christie. But it's been a while since I've read a book by her, so I thought I would share five of them I want to read soon!

And Then There Were None


One of Christie's most famous books, I can't believe I haven't read this one. As far as I know, it's about a group of people who have got together on a private island, and they're picked off one my one, by a mysterious murderer.

The Man in The Brown Suit


The first book in the Colonel Race series, this follows a young woman armed with a single clue to solve a mystery, while the murderer struggles to get rid of her.

Poirot Investigates


I've tried to read the Poirot mysteries in order of publication (though it's not necessary), but I seem to have skipped this one. So definitely want to read it soon, because I love Poirot.

The Secret Adversary


This is the first book about Tommy and Tuppence, and after high recommendations from my mother, I really need to read this one soon.

Murder in Mesopotamia


Because I love, love, love mysteries set in exotic places. They're the best!


Have you ever read any Agatha Christie, and if you have, which one is your favorite?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig