2016/04/29

BOOK HAUL: APRIL

Oh sweet April, you've come to an end. I quite enjoy April, it's like the promise of spring and warmer weather. That being said, it's rained a fair bit, but that's perfect for reading, isn't it?

I've gotten quite the collection of different kinds of books this month, all of which I am very excited to read.

I also have to mention that these are not actually all the books I got this month; I got a bunch of comic books and graphic novels, so many that I felt the need to make a separate haul.













I hope you've all had a wonderful month! Let me know if you got any new, interesting books this April!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These books all look so gorgeous, and your book photography is to die for. I'm sad to say that I've only heard of Rebel of the Sands out of all of these, but I'm definitely look the rest of them up!

    Ely @ Tea & Titles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really can't wait to read Rebel of the Sands, I've heard so many good things! :D

      Delete
  2. Your photography really brings out the beauty in these covers! All of these books sound so good and I love the title "The Smell of Other People's Houses". I'm looking forward to your graphic novel and comic book haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The other haul will be up in a little over a week, I think :)

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig