2016/04/12

TOP 5: PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKS I WANT TO READ

As a former photography student, couples with my love of books, it's no wonder photography books are some of my favorite books to "read". Here are five I really want to get my hands on.

By the way, by photography books, I mean books filled with photographs, not instruction manuals and the like.

Through the Lens: National Geographic's Greatest Photographs


National Geographic is obviously very famous for the photography in their magazines and only the best get to work for them. I love the magazine, so I'm sure the book is fantastic.

The Wonderland Book by Kirsty Mitchell


If there is one book on this list I would sell my car for, it's this one. Sadly, I couldn't get my hands on it when it came out and now it's sold out. I desperately hope they print a second edition.

Meetings With Remarkable Trees by Thomas Pakenham


Because who doesn't love trees?

Twilight: Photographs by Gregory Crewdson


Because the lighting in his photographs are beyond.

More Than Human by Tim Flach


I've flipped through several of Flach's other books and they are gorgeous. This is the one I would buy though, if I was going to get one. Because pandas.


Oh, how I covet you all...

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig