2020/06/02

MY READING DIARY:
MAY

FRIDAY 01.05
I'm starting May off with setting myself a challenge to read a bunch of short books in two days, so although I had a later start to the day than intended, I managed to read the entirety of the graphic novel Glass Town by Isabel Greenberg, as well as Prosessen by Malin Persson Giolito. Pretty pleased with myself! Got a bit of a headache in the evening though, but managed to start Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead by Olga Tokarczuk, as well as This Is Not A Drill by Extinction Rebellion, although I only read a little bit in both.
Pages read: 360

SATURDAY 02.05
The challenge continues! My headache is gone and I started the day with reading the whole of Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson, which was pretty good. I then moved on to Elevation by Stephen King and ended the day by reading The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen. That's five books in two days, I'm very pleased with that!
Pages read: 452

SUNDAY 03.05
Had a little bit of a chiller reading day today. I continued reading both Drive Your Plow, as well as This Is Not A Drill, but only read a little bit in both.
Pages read: 44

MONDAY 04.05
I'm currently reading Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez, which I started in April and made it about a fourth of the way through. Continued today and read another couple of chapters!
Pages read: 31

TUESDAY 05.05
Read a bit more in Drive Your Plow.
Pages read: 73

WEDNESDAY 06.05
Read three very interesting chapters in Invisible Women!
Pages read: 74

THURSDAY 07.05
Finished reading Drive Your Plow! Also started reading Przewalskis Hest by Maja Lunde and read the first chapters!
Pages read: 186

FRIDAY 08.05
Contiuned reading in Przewalskis Hest.
Pages read: 70

SATURDAY 09.05
Had a crazy day at work, so wasn't really in a reading mood when I got home, but I did read a bit in Invisible Women in bed before I went to sleep.
Pages read: 37


SUNDAY 10.05
Spent a lot of the day filming, but also read what I had left of Invisible Women!
Pages read: 56

MONDAY 11.05
Read nada today!
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 12.05
Read a few chapters in Przewalskis Hest in the evening.
Pages read: 63

WEDNESDAY 13.05
Read another few chapters in Przewalskis Hest!
Pages read: 67

THURSDAY 14.05
Had the day off, so spent a lot of it editing videos and sitting on the sofa reading a huge chunk in Przewalskis Hest.
Pages read: 208

FRIDAY 15.05
Had work all day, but then it was Cosy Reading Night in the evening, so I finished Przewalskis Hest and started reading The Dreamers by Karen Walker Thompson.
Pages read: 195


SATURDAY 16.05
Read the rest of The Dreamers because I kinda couldn't stop reading it.
Pages read: 219

SUNDAY 17.05
It's Norway's National Day, yay! I spent most of the morning baking, but also managed to squeeze in a bit of reading; I started The Puppet Show by M. W. Craven and read a few chapters. I then went to a barbeque to celebrate the day!
Pages read: 50

MONDAY 18.05
Cuddled up on the couch with The Puppet Show after work and read a good chunk!
Pages read: 106

TUESDAY 19.05
Finished reading The Puppet SHow because I just had to know how it ended!
Pages read: 196

WEDNESDAY 20.05
Started reading The House Between Tides by Sarah Maine and read about a third of it.
Pages read: 120

THURSDAY 21.05
Had the day off, so managed to finish The House Between Tides (I may have skimmed parts of it though, because I sadly wasn't really enjoying it).
Pages read: 240


FRIDAY 22.05
Read the entirety of Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson which was... an interesting experience.
Pages read: 167

SATURDAY 23.05
Had a super busy day at work and was knackered when I got home, so I just put on a TV series and slowly melted into the sofa.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 24.05
Read a few essays in This Is Not A Drill and then started reading Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane and read about a fourth of it!
Pages read: 167

MONDAY 25.05
Read a few more essays in This Is Not A Drill.
Pages read: 30

TUESDAY 26.05
Spent most of the day filming, but did read one essay in This Is Not A Drill and then a few chapters in Ask Again, Yes.
Pages read: 90

WEDNESDAY 27.05
Read a bit more in This Is Not A Drill.
Pages read: 24


THURSDAY 28.05
Read nothing today!
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 29.05
Finished reading This Is Not A Drill (finally).
Pages read: 30

SATURDAY 30.05
Finished Ask Again Yes and it was excellent!
Pages read: 201

SUNDAY 31.05
Started reading The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson and read about half of it!
Pages read: 198
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig