2020/06/30

JUNE BOOK HAUL

A D  :  V I D E O  S P O N S O R E D  B Y  B O O K  D E P O S I T O R Y  +  
S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  F O R  F R E E
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

June is coming to a close and gosh, it's been a very warm month here in Oslo. We've had up to 30C, which is not really your average Norwegian summer (although it is becoming more and more common, sadly). 

I've spent most of the month just working and trying to stay home as much as possible (because corona), but I did take a really lovely trip downtown to see the new main library in Oslo and it was definitely a highlight of the month.

Now that we've come to the end of the month, I'm just at the beginning of having three weeks off of work which is really nice. The plan is to read, sleep, eat loads of good food and then at the end, make my way to the West Coast to visit family, which is going to be super nice!

Anyways, enough of that. Let's take a look at the books I got this month!
















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  f o r  f r e e )

I hope you're all doing all right and that you're taking care of yourself and staying safe!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig