2019/05/01

MY READING DIARY:
APRIL

MONDAY 01.04
I'm currently reading two books: Bienes Historie (The History of Bees) by Maja Lunde and an e-book called Breaking Free by Rachel Jeffs. Today I read a bit in Bienes Historie.
Pages read: 81

TUESDAY 02.04
Read a few chapters in Breaking Free.
Pages read: 60

WEDNESDAY 03.04
Continued reading Bienes Historie in bed in the evening.
Pages read: 34


THURSDAY 04.04
Read a few chapters in Breaking Free on my lunch break at work.
Pages read: 34

FRIDAY 05.04
The whole day just kind of got away from me with work and editing a really long video, so no reading!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 06.04
Spent the morning filming videos and the afternoon editing. Then I went off to a work event and didn't come home until midnight and by that time I was too sleepy to reading anything.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 07.04
Got up pretty early and spent the morning reading Bienes Historie. Took a little break in the middle of the day to eat and listen to podcasts, before reading what I had left of Bienes Historie in the evening. I also started reading Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand by Marcus Chown and read twentyish pages of it.
Pages read: 333

MONDAY 08.04
I'm down with a hefty cold (I may have taken spring a it in advance and dressed as if it was a little warmer than it actually was), so I spent most of the day in bed, sniffling. I did manage to shuffle over to my bookshelf and pull out The Vegetarian by Han Kang, which I read quite a lot in, in between sleeping.
Pages read: 134

TUESDAY 09.04
Still feeling ill, so slept in a bit before I headed off to the doctors office to see if she could help me. When I got home, I finished reading The Vegetarian, which I had about 50 pages left in. I then fell asleep for three hours and when I woke up, I picked up In The Beginning Was the Sea by Tómas González and read a few chapters in it.
Pages read: 99


WEDNESDAY 10.04
Read the remainder of In The Beginning Was the Sea.
Pages read: 123

THURSDAY 11.04
Read a few chapters in Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand.
Pages read: 44

FRIDAY 12.04
Ended up listening to six podcast episodes after work, so didn't do any reading.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 13.04
After work, I started reading Praise Song for the Butterflies by Bernice L. McFadden and read four chapters in it.
Pages read: 36

SUNDAY 14.04
Spent all day hanging out with one of my best friends, playing Mario Kart and eating lots of food. We had planned to do a bit of reading as well, but ended up just chatting to each other instead.
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 15.04
Spent all day at work and then went to dinner with my sister, and when I got home, I had to watch the new Game of Thrones, so no reading!
Pages read: 0


TUESDAY 16.04
Read a little bit in Praise Song for the Butterflies before work.
Pages read: 39

WEDNESDAY 17.04
Read a bit in Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand.
Pages read: 47

THURSDAY 18.04
Read a few chapters in Praise Song for the Butterflies, as well as a little bit in Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand.
Pages read: 53

FRIDAY 19.04
Went to the movies quite early in the day and then went for lunch with a friend, but when I got home, I sat down and finished Praise Song for the Butterflies. I also started reading Utover Enhver Rimelig Tvil (Beyond All Reasonable Doubt) by Malin Persson Giolito and read a few chapters in it before bed.
Pages read: 209

SATURDAY 20.04
Spent a lot of the day reading in Utover Enhver Rimelig Tvil.
Pages read: 118

SUNDAY 21.04
Spent most of the morning filming and then in the afternoon, I continued Utover Enhver Rimelig Tvil.
Pages read: 97


MONDAY 22.04
Spent all morning reading the rest of Utover Enhver Rimelig Tvil, before I headed off to a birthday party I had to go to. When I got home again, I also read a few chapters in Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand.
Pages read: 160

TUESDAY 23.04
Finished reading Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand.
Pages read: 37

WEDNESDAY 24.04
Started reading A Woman Like Her by Sanam Maher and read a few chapters in it after work, before I headed off downtown to go to a podcast live show (which was great fun!).
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 25.04
Had a late shift at work, so read a few chapters in A Woman Like Her before I had to go.
Pages read: 72

FRIDAY 26.04
Didn't read anything today!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 27.04
Read two chapters of A Woman Like Her after work.
Pages read: 98


SUNDAY 28.04
Finished reading A Woman Like Her in the morning. I also read the entirety of A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess in the afternoon.
Pages read: 242

MONDAY 29.04
Didn't read anything today!
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 30.04
Started reading Red Birds by Mohammed Hanif before work and read around five chapters.
Pages read: 62

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig