2019/05/28

THINGS I LIKE NO. 22

After trying to replace all my make-up with cruelty free items, I've found that a lot of brands I really want to try are not stocked in shops in Norway and so I have to order them online (which is always a bit of a risk because you can't try the colors etc), but luckily for me, they've started stocking Jeffree Star cosmetics in a big chain here in Norway and all of his stuff is cruelty free and a lot of his stuff is vegan as well!

One of the things I've discovered from this brand and fallen in love with is the liquid lipsticks, which are both cruelty free and vegan, and they're so good! The ones I have are opaque with only one swipe, they're very comfortable to wear and they don't feel sticky. Of the different types of liquid lipsticks I've tried (which is not that many), this is also the ones that dry out my lips the least, which is fantastic!
The shades I've got right now are Androgyny (which is a kind of plum mauve) and Calabasas (which is a subtle pink shade that I feel like would suit most people and most skin shades).

These won't survive if you're eating a greasy pizza (let's be real, no liquid lipstick really do), but even then, it won't look all that bad. I'm really very impressed with these, I have to say, and I definitely want to try more products from this brand because if the quality is like this, that's amazing!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig