2019/05/30

BOOK HAUL:
MAY

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
S P O N S O R E D  :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
_____
May has been a wonderful month here in Oslo. Spring has arrived and we've had varying weather, which I think is kind of nice; you appreciate sunny days more when it rains every once in a while. I also kind of like rain, because it's the perfect reading weather!

This month I've got a wonderful assortment of books, some of which sent by the publishers, one I got from a friend and the rest I all got myself!









( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )
* The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

I hope you've all had a lovely month!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig