2019/05/11

UNBOXING:
BIRD & BLEND TEA

I've wanted to try teas from the independent company Bird & Blend for months and I finally just had to get some, so today, I've got a little unboxing to share with you!

These teas are hand blended in the UK, so I had to order them from there, as they don't sell these in Norway (at least as far as I'm aware). I got one of their Tea Gift Boxes because I wanted to try some different types and didn't really know which ones to choose. The one I got was the Fave Tea Box, which contains five of their most popular teas, all of which sounded delicious and I wanted to try!

The teas also came in this beautiful box, and I'm definitely going to keep these gift boxes in mind the next time one of my friends birthday is around the corner, because it really does make a wonderful gift.











which contains

I also got two samples of two different teas with the order that I'm going to try out. Of the ones in the box though, so far I've tried the Blue Raspberry (which is the purple one you see in the pictures) and the Earl Grey which was lovely and the MojiTEA which is perfect for me, because I love teas with peppermint!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig