2017/10/29

BOOK HAUL:
OCTOBER

The spookiest month of the year is almost at an end! October in Oslo has been wonderful - it's been really, properly autumnal everywhere I've been. I also went on a trip to Krakow in Poland, which was pretty great - I definitely want to go back there one day and see more of the city and the people.

We're moving into the more festive time of the year (which is pretty unbelievable, no?) and people are starting to prepare for Christmas. Personally, I'm mentally preparing for the busiest time of the year at work, which is always exhausting, but also fun (for the most part). Before that though, I'm going to enjoy the quiet time of November with lots of hot chocolate and reading.

Anyways, it's time to take a look at the books I got this month! I'm very pleased with all of these and I can't wait to read the ones I haven't gotten to yet.













I hope you've all had a wonderful October!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig