2017/11/01

UPCOMING RELEASES:
NOVEMBER

The second to last month of the year has begun and there are yet again some great books coming out in the next few weeks!

The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell

2nd

I can't help but feel this is the most important release this month, because the lovely Jen is a huge part of the booktube community and I think she's awesome. I've never read any of her books though, but I am so excited for this, just based on what she likes to read and an excerpt from the book she's read on her channel. 

Also, have you EVER seen such a beautiful book? My god, this cover is on point.

A New Map of Wonders by Caspar Henderson

30th

This is a nonfiction book on cartography and honestly, I just love maps and it's made me want to get my hands on this. I'm pretty sure it's also illustrated and it explores the relationship between science and wonder.

Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang

14th

This is a magical realism novel about an orphan who has been raised by wolves and who, after having stopped a tornado in Oklahoma, realises he's a lot more different than he thought.

Artemis by Andy Weir

14th

This is a new science fiction novel from the author of The Martian. Now, I haven't read that book but I really enjoyed the film, so I really feel like trying this one out, because who doesn't love space stuff?

The White Book by Han Kang

2nd

This is, as far as I know, a poetry collection but I believe they collectively tell a story of a writer who finds herself haunted by the death of her sister. Han Kang is a very exciting contemporary voice and I definitely want to read this.

I can't wait for some of these to make their way into my mailbox so I can finally read them.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig