2015/11/10

Top 5: Series I Don't Think I'll Finish

So, there are a couple of series that I've started that I've realised I don't think I'll ever finish. These aren't bad series at all, I've just lost interest, BUT do let me know if they're worth finishing after all.


Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


I've read the first book in this series, and I am a little undecided as to if I'll continue this series. When I read the first one, I quite enjoyed it, but after about a year, I still haven't the urge to pick up the second...

Legend by Marie Lu


I picked this up because I heard it was so amazing, but it didn't blow me away. I think perhaps the hype ruined this for me, because it just didn't live up to the things I'd heard.

Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa


I've read the first one and I thought it was pretty good. However... I can hardly remember anything that happens in it. So, if I'm going to finish this, I have to reread the first one, and I don't think I'm up for it.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


I was around sixteen when I read Twilight, and I've read the first three books. I got halfway through Breaking Dawn but never finished it because it got... weird. And I gotta tell you... I never will.

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard


I read the first four books, but I've decided I'm just going to watch the TV-series, which I started before I read the books. I got my wires crossed, so I think I'll just continue the TV-series (though that stuff is getting a little weird too).

Do you have any series you don't think you'll finish?


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig