2021/02/25

BOOK HAUL:
FEBRUARY

 S P O N S O R E D :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

We're almost at the end of the shortest month of the year! We're inching closer and closer to spring and I cannot wait.

While we wait for the temperatures to rise and the days becoming brighter, this month has been pretty cold and snowy here in Oslo. We had a cold spell which lasted well into the third week of February but now, luckily, it's getting a bit warmer and some of the snow is melting (and then sometimes freezing again, which is the worst, but oh well).

Not a lot has been happening in my life this month; Oslo is in lockdown and it's affected my workplace, so I haven't really been doing much except trying to keep myself busy. Oh, and getting a bunch of new books.















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )

I hope you're all doing all right and that you're having a good day!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig