2019/03/31

BOOK HAUL:
MARCH

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
S P O N S O R E D :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  F O R  F R E E  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
_____
In my previous book haul, I mused a bit on the arrival of spring and how excited I was for it, and I was thinking it was going to come our way in March, but alas... winter had a little comeback this month with loads of ice, snow and rain. However, surely spring must be around the corner now?

Either way, spring or no spring, the days here are getting lighter and lighter, which I'm loving and it's definitely lifting my mood. I always find spring to be such an inspirational time!

I've been reading quite a lot in March, after a bit of a slow start to the year, which is loads of fun! I've also done a bit of book shopping (what else is new) and I've been sent some exciting books by publishers as well!














( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )
* The Snakes by Sadie Jones
The Lost Man by Jane Harper
* What Red Was by Rosie Price
Terra Nullius by Claire G. Coleman
The Monk of Mokha by Dave Eggers
The Chilli Pean Paste Clan by Yan Ge
* The Largesse of the Sea Maiden by Denis Johnson
* Unrest by Jesper Stein
* Murder in Belgravia by Lynn Brittney
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

I hope you've all had a great month!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig