2019/03/04

MY READING DIARY:
FEBRUARY

FRIDAY 01.02
Spent all day at work and then in the evening, I had to edit a video and then I got sucked into watching YouTube videos, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 02.02
Spent all day at work before babysitting my nephew in the evening, and I managed to read a bit in A Keeper by Graham Norton after he'd gone to sleep!
Pages read: 130

SUNDAY 03.02
It's Sunday and I spent most of the morning continuing reading A Keeper. I also started The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee, which is really interesting!
Pages read: 150


MONDAY 04.02
Got caught up watching Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix after work, so no reading!
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 05.02
I had a late shift at work, so spent a bit of my morning finishing A Keeper and reading another few chapters of The Gene.
Pages read: 183

WEDNESDAY 06.02
Spent a long day at work and then in the evening, I listened to podcasts and tidied my kitchen.
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 07.02
Started reading Normal People by Sally Rooney and read about a third of it!
Pages read: 106

FRIDAY 08.02
Spent all day at work and in the evening, I went to a book launch party, so got no reading done.
Pages read: 0


SATURDAY 09.02
Had the day off, so managed to finish Normal People, which was a pretty intense experience!
Pages read: 182

SUNDAY 10.02
Started reading The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy and read a few chapters in it. Put it down for a bit because I wasn't that interested, but kept going in the evening to see if it got better and read a few more chapters.
Pages read: 121

MONDAY 11.02
Continued reading The Perfect Mother. Also read a bit more in The Gene.
Pages read: 141

TUESDAY 12.02
Decided to just power through the rest of The Perfect Mother even though I wasn't really enjoying it and probably should've just left it, but alas, there went my evening into this boring ass book. I also read another chapter in The Gene.
Pages read: 160

WEDNESDAY 13.02
Started reading Heroes by Stephen Fry and read about fifty pages of it.
Pages read: 54


THURSDAY 14.02
Continued reading The Gene in the evening and read a sizeable chunk of it.
Pages read: 103

FRIDAY 15.02
Went to dinner with a friend after work, so no time to read!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 16.02
Had a pretty long day at work, but managed to read a chapter in The Gene in the evening.
Pages read: 18

SUNDAY 17.02
Had a pretty long to do list and the day just kind of got away from me a little bit, but managed to sit down and read Heroes for a few hours in the evening.
Pages read: 112

MONDAY 18.02
Worked al day and met up with a friend for dinner after work, so no reading.
Pages read: 0


TUESDAY 19.02
Finally managed to read the rest of The Gene after work, which was a bit of an effort to get through, but worth it!
Pages read: 134

WEDNESDAY 20.02 & THURSDAY 21.02
Forgot to make any notes for these days, but don't think I read anything, so there you go.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 23.02
Spent all day at work and it's been kind of a long week, so just didn't feel in the right headspace to read.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 24.02
Spent all day filming and editing videos, but managed to read a bit in Heroes in bed before I fell asleep.
Pages read: 29

SUNDAY 25.02
Read the rest of Heroes, which was very enjoyable!
Pages read: 269


MONDAY 26.02
Started reading Secrets of the Italian Gardener by Andrew Crofts and read a few chapters in it.
Pages read: 60

TUESDAY 27.02
Hung out with a friend after work, which was great fun, but also managed to read in bed before falling asleep and finished Secrets of the Italian Gardener.
Pages read: 100

WEDNESDAY 28.02
The day totally got away from me, so got no reading done!
Pages read: 0
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig