2018/10/03

MY READING DIARY:
SEPTEMBER

SATURDAY 01.09
It's finally September! I am currently reading The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock and I've just started Secrets We Kept by Krystal A. Sital, but as I spent all day at work and I was really tired when I got home, I read nothing in either.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 02.09
Started the day by reading and finishing The Smell of Other People's Houses in the morning and in the afternoon I filmed a coloring video and listened to the My Favorite Murder podcast.
Pages read: 122

MONDAY 03.09
Read 18 pages in Secrets We Kept after work.
Pages read: 18

TUESDAY 04.09
Had a bunch of errands to run (like getting my passport renewed) and then had a late shift at work, so didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 05.09
After work, I went over to a friends houses where we were planning on eating dinner (which we did) and then reading (which we kind of did a little, before we got caught up in talking).
Pages read: 18


THURSDAY 06.09
Started reading The Terrible by Yrsa Daley-Ward before work and read a few chapters in it.
Pages read: 25

FRIDAY 07.09
Read a few chapters of Secrets We Kept after work.
Pages read: 64

SATURDAY 08.09
Spent all morning and most of the afternoon filming and editing, and then in the evening I was just chilling and watching Gilmore Girls. Read a couple of pages of Secrets We Kept in bed before falling asleep.
Pages read: 44

SUNDAY 09.09
It's my birthday today and I was planning on spending the morning reading, but got caught up with family and stuff so read only a few pages of The Terrible.
Pages read: 16

MONDAY 10.09
After work, I read 50 pages in The Terrible and a few chapters of Secrets We Kept.
Pages read: 84

THURSDAY 11.09
Read a chapter in Secrets We Kept.
Pages read: 20

WEDNESDAY 12.09
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0


THURSDAY 13.09
Before work, I had to film and edit a video, so didn't have time to squeeze any reading in.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 14.09
Babysat my nephew in the afternoon and evening and when he was asleep, I managed to make my way through the rest of Secrets we kept, thereby finally finishing it (felt like it took me ages).
Pages read: 121

SATURDAY 15.09
Had a pretty long day at work, but when I got home, I finished The Terrible (which was excellent). Also started reading Sleep No More by P. D. James and read one story in that before bed.
Pages read: 160

SUNDAY 16.09
I've got the day off and no plans which is my favorite type of Sunday, so I decided to start Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata which just arrived in the post a few days ago. I then watched some Gilmore Girls and later, I read a couple of stories in Sleep No More.
Pages read: 120

MONDAY 17.09
Hung out with my sister and nephew in the afternoon and when he was asleep, I read a story in Sleep No More.
Pages read: 40

TUESDAY 18.09
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 19.09
After work I went to dinner and movies with one of my friends, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0


THURSDAY 20.09
Before work, I finished reading Convenience Store Woman (it was fantastic). I also started reading an ebook called The Radium Girls by Kate Moore and read five chapters in it.
Pages read: 122

FRIDAY 21.09
Read 36 pages of The Radium Girls.
Pages read: 36

SATURDAY 22.09
Had a bit of a family emergency (everything is fine now though), so didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 23.09
Filmed and edited all day, so didn't have time to read anything.
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 24.09
I'd kind of started reading Perfume by Patrick Süskind a few days ago but now I've properly started it and read a few chapters.
Pages read: 39

TUESDAY 25.09
Spent all day at work and then because I have to get up in the middle of the night to catch a flight for a work trip, I went to bed almost immediately after I got home.
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 26.09
Left home a 3.30 in the morning and with some delays, we made it to Photokina in Köln in Germany. Didn't read anything on the journey because I was so sleepy and for the rest of the day, I was just doing work stuff.
Pages read: 0


THURSDAY 27.09
Second day in Germany; spent all day with colleagues and didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 28.09
Last day in Köln and on the flight home, I just listened to music. Made it home at around 23.00 in the evening and just went straight to bed.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 29.09
Got up early and went to work, and then after I went to dinner with my sister and then to a concert (we saw Bernhoft and the Fashion Bruises, it was really good!).
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 30.09
I had planned to read quite a lot today because I've barely read anything all week, but I found myself a little too tired to really read for long stretches of time, so all I could do was a read two stories in Sleep No More and a few chapters of Perfume.
Pages read: 122
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig