2018/10/31

UPCOMING RELEASES:
NOVEMBER

I can't believe we're almost in the second to last month of the year already, but here we are, and here are five interesting books coming out in the next few weeks!

Becoming by Michelle Obama
13th
I think Michelle Obama is so inspirational, intelligent and graceful and I've always liked her, so when I saw this was coming out I added it to my TBR immediately. I think it'll be so interesting to get to take a look into her world and what she thinks of things.

Five Days of Fog by Anna Freeman
1st
I've read The Fair Fight by Freeman and I loved it, so I'm excited to see she's coming out with another historical fiction novel. This one is set in 1952 in London and it's about a young girl who is a part of a crime family and can't figure out if she's going to stay or run away. Sounds very exciting!

All the Lives We Never Lived by Arundhati Roy
20th
This is a historical fiction novel set in India during World War II as well as in present day and it's about a son searching for answers about what happened to his mother.

Heroes by Stephen Fry
1st
Mythos is one of my favorite reads of this year, so when I saw this - another book about Greek myths by Stephen Fry - I had to preorder it. I can't wait to read it!

 Fire & Blood by George R. R. Martin
20th
No, it's not The Winds of Winter, but I'll take it. The full title of this is A History of the Targaryen Kinds from Ageon the Conquerer to Argon III, and I've always wanted to learn more about the Targaryen family so I'm excited for this!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig