2018/10/23

THINGS I LIKE NO. 16

I'm not very adventurous when it comes to doing my nails, but I've recently found a new color from Essie that I've totally fallen in love with.

I generally really like Essie nail polishes, and I've mentioned two of my other favorites from them previously, but this is what I've been wearing non stop for the past few weeks. It's called Without A Stitch and it's a creamy, neutral grey which might sound boring, but it looks incredibly nice on the nails.
I feel like this is the perfect color for fall and a great alternative to Sand Tropez, which I use a lot. As with all Essie polishes, I would recommend using a base coat and a top coat so that it lasts longer (the ones I use are also from Essie). I'm really glad I found this, it's definitely going to be a long lasting favorite of mine.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig