2017/08/01

UPCOMING RELEASES:
AUGUST

We're moving into the last part of summer (yay!) and there are some great new books coming out this month.

Sour Heart by Jenny Zhang

1st

This is a short story collection centered on a community of immigrants in New York City in the 1990's. I really enjoy short stories, especially when they're interlinked, so I'm very much looking forward to this.

A Kind of Freedom by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton

8th

This is a literary fiction novel looking at a family through generations in New Orleans, and it explores race issues in the South. I've seen some early reviews of this and it sounds amazing.

Hollywood Homicide by Kellye Garrett

8th

Honestly, I just really like this cover which is the main reason I noticed it, but it's also the first book in a cozy mystery series, which I'm totally into.

What It Means When A Man Falls From The Sky by Lesley Nneka Arimah

24th

This is another short story collection, but this one tips over to magical realism, which I love. I've heard the writing in this is a revelation, and how cool is this cover?

T Is For Tree by Greg Fowler

10th

This cover is beyond and inside is a story of a teenager whose a bit different from his peers, and because of it, he's locked away in his room by his grandmother. Sounds very intriguing, if you ask me!

What books are you guys looking forward to read this month?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig