2017/08/15

UNBOXING:
LITERARY EMPORIUM

I had a very exciting package arrive a few days ago and I wanted to show you what was inside!

So, I have been following an account on Instagram called @Litemporium and after having drooled over their literary pins for a long time, I decided to get some! The full name of the company is Literary Emporium and they make all types of lovely things for book lovers.

They have a collection called The Gothic Literature collection which is what caught my eye first, but then I perused the website and found some other pins, as well as a lovely set of bookmarks with first and last sentences from some wonderful classics.









If you're interested, you can find all the stuff on their website, and if you just want to keep up with what they're doing, you can find them on Instagram as mentioned, as well as Twitter.

The gothic pins are already in place on my leather jacket, and one of the bookmarks in my current read. Everything was also packaged really beautifully, so I'm very, very pleased!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig