2017/08/24

APARTMENT TOUR

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My brother is a bookbinder and he strongly recommends bookshelves with doors such as yours because it keeps dust and sunlight from damaging the books (plus they look pretty amazing as well if I may say so)
    Your apartment in general is very aesthetically pleasing and looks like a very calm and cozy place. I enjoyed all the details, the postcards & magnets on the fridge, the small statue next to the tv and the stepping stool were some of my favorites.:)
    Beautifully made video as always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it, and it's good to hear I'm keeping my books in the best way possible! :D xx Alice

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig