2017/03/29

BOOK HAUL:
MARCH

The ending of March is upon us and April is approaching. That means it's time for yet another book haul!

Winter does not quite seem to want to end these days, but I'm very much looking forward to spring arriving. April also brings Easter, which in Norway, means we get a few days off work, which sounds great right about now.

Nevertheless, on to the books! This month might be a bit overkill to be honest, even for me, but I fell into this hole where I wanted to read all the nonfiction books in the world alongside a bunch of fiction books I've been eyeing for a while, and well... here we are.





















I hope you've all had a lovely month!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great haul! I also got What We Buried this month, now I just need to find the time to read it. The Handsworth Times and They Can't Kill Us All are on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you enjoy What We Buried :) xx Alice

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of ANY of these books but they all look so gorgeous (might have something to do with your photos as well) that I have to google all of these right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! :D Hopefully you might like the sound of some of them! :) xx Alice

      Delete
  3. Those covers are amazing! What edition is the Henrietta Lacks one?

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig