2017/03/19

Q&A #2

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey, thanks for including my questions!:)
    Gosh, I can’t agree more with the whole ‘don’t pluck your eyebrows’ -My eyebrows are still fairly thick and dark but that is what makes these small, now hairless areas more frustrating (But I guess this is what you get when you get to be a teenager during the 90s or early 00s when thin eyebrows were a trend or something…sigh…)
    Also, your t-shirt is amazing and the magical sloth answer made me giggle!
    Great answers, looking forward to the next q&a
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Of course, always a joy to answer whatever questions you have! Ah, the eyebrows thing is such a pain, it definitely was a trend to have them super thin! Glad to hear you enjoyed the video, looking forward to doing another one sometime soon :D
      xx Alice

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig