2017/01/26

5 NONFICTION BOOKS I WANT TO READ

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You really have a knack for picking up some great nonfiction titles! 'Battling the gods' sounds very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing your review on it. I'm currently reading 'The Hidden life of trees' which I found out about in one of your videos!:) The chapters are too short and I'd probably like them to be more in depth cause some of the information and discoveries mentioned I already knew about from documentaries and articles but so far it's quite enjoyable & it reads very easily.
    A nonfiction book I'd like to venture in soon is 'Guns, Germs and Steel' which basically dismantles theories based on race concerning 'progression' in different societies throughout history and argues that what has shaped each civilization are geographical and environmental factors.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Guns, Germs and Steel sounds absolutely fascinating, I have to check it out! :D

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig