2020/11/29

BOOK HAUL:
NOVEMBER

S P O N S O R E D  :  O N E  B O O K  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R 
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____


November is coming to a close; winter is steadily making its way to Oslo and it's getting both colder and darker. I've kind of been enjoying it; I really like the cold as it's a good excuse to stay inside and read!

Oslo has gone into second lockdown this month (less severe than the first time around though), so it's been pretty quiet around town for the most part. I think everyone is a little nervous about what's going to happen with Christmas, as it's steadily getting closer, and there's nothing to do but wait I suppose.

While we're waiting though, let's take a look at the books I got this month because there's a lot of them!
















( i n c l u d e s  a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )

I hope you're all staying safe!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig