2019/01/22

THINGS I LIKE NO. 18

In recent years, I've gotten really into doing face masks; the first ones I tried were the fresh ones from LUSH (which I've written a post about before) and I love them; they're so fresh and great. They do, however, expire within a few weeks and it's very rare that I manage to finish them. So, I've been looking for something similar and I've finally found it!

The Body Shop is one of those brands I feel like I've completely been ignoring for some reason, but I'm now finally taking a closer look at and I've found these absolutely wonderful face masks! They've got loads of different ones and I'm currently trying out a few (there was a sale recently which robbed my wallet), but the first one I tried and the one that made me fall in love with them is the Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask.
This is a purifying mask with bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and organic tea tree oil, and it's both vegan and cruelty free. It has kind of a chunky texture and it looks like lumpy dirt when you put it on, but my skin always feels amazing after I've used it. And you know what my favorite thing about it is? You only need to use it for about 5-10 minutes before you rinse it off, so it's super quick and efficient!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig