2019/01/05

MY READING DIARY:
DECEMBER

SATURDAY 01.12
It's December! That means festiveness and cosiness, BUT it also means increased stress and work. Today was a working Saturday for me, so I was busy all day and in the evening, one of my best friends came over and we made pizza and gingerbread cookies, which was loads of fun.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 02.12
I'm currently reading Brave by Rose McGowan and today I read what I had left of it. I also read all of The Worm and the Bird by Coralie Bickford-Smith, which was lovely.
Pages read: 240

MONDAY 03.12
Read nothing.
Pages read: 0


TUESDAY 04.12
Didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 05.12
It's time to start rereading Harry Potter and I'm starting the series where I left off last year, so I'm reading the fifth one, The Order of the Phoenix.
Pages read: 18

THURSDAY 06.12
Went for dinner and a movie with a friend after work (we watched Collette, which was very good), so didn't have time to read.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 07.12
Busy day at work completely knocked the wind out of me, so when I got home, I basically just passed out on the couch.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 08.12
It's one of my two days off work until Christmas (which is stressing me out, just writing it), and I spent the day editing the last of my vlogmas videos before reading for a few hours in The Order of the Phoenix.
Pages read: 164


SUNDAY 09.12
Slept a little later than planned and then spent all afternoon at work, so got no reading done.
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 10.12
After work, I went to dinner with my sister, which was so amazing I was almost comatose by the time I got home.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 11.12
Guess who didn't read anything? This woman! *points to self*
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 12.12
Managed to read one chapter in The Order of the Phoenix after work before I promptly fell asleep.
Pages read: 21

THURSDAY 13.12
Too tired, can't concentrate.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 14.12
Determined to read after work, I managed two chapters of The Order of the Phoenix.
Pages read: 48


SATURDAY 15.12
Read nothing.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 16.12
It's my last day off work before Christmas, so I spent most of it cuddled up on the couch in my PJ's, reading The Order of the Phoenix, which was very enjoyable.
Pages read: 439

MONDAY 17.12
Back at work for the LONGEST of days, so no time to read.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 18.12
Managed to ram in the last of The Order of the Phoenix after work, although it meant me sitting up about two hours after I should've gone to bed.
Pages read: 128

WEDNESDAY 19.12
Paying the price for not sleeping enough last night; I fell asleep right after I'd had my dinner today.
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 20.12 - SUNDAY 23.12
Didn't make any notes for these days, but then again, there weren't really any notes to make as I spent almost all my waking hours at work and had no time to read.
Pages read: 0


MONDAY 24.12
It's Christmas Eve! I spent all morning at work and when the shop closed, I drove to my Dad's house and spent Christmas with him, his girlfriend and her family. Was absolutely exhausted when the night was over, so fell asleep immideately.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 25.12
Slept until noon and then read a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince before I got up. After eating brunch with everyone, I went home, watched some Netflix and read another few chapters of the book.
Pages read: 181

WEDNESDAY 26.12
I've got the day off, which is amazing, and I've spent all day locked inside my apartment, filming a few videos and finishing The Half-Blood Prince.
Pages read: 391

THURSDAY 27.12
It was another working day, so spent most of the day there, but started reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when I got home, which was very enjoyable.
Pages read: 130

FRIDAY 28.12
Read a few chapters of The Deathly Hallows before bed.
Pages read: 82


SATURDAY 29.12
Last day at work of the year for me today, which was lovely, and after work I got some take-out and snuggled up on the couch with the food and The Deathly Hallows. Perfect night.
Pages read: 239

SUNDAY 30.12
I've got the day off, yay! I spent all morning finishing The Deathly Hallows (which also means I've reached my Goodreads goal of reading 100 books this year, very happy about that) and in the evening, I had dinner with my sister.
Pages read: 170

MONDAY 31.12
It's filming marathon day, so didn't read anything, but very excited to find a book tomorrow to start the new year with.
Pages read: 0
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig