2016/02/02

UPCOMING RELEASES: FEBRUARY

It's the second month of the year, and there are more cool books coming our way!

The Maker of Swans by Paraic O'Donnell

11th

Honestly, I can't quite figure out what this book is really about, but from what I can gather, it's about a man with an extraordinary gift...


Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

2nd

This is a collection of short stories from the Lunar Chronicle universe. I quite enjoy these books, though I have yet to read Winter, so I'm really excited about this!


The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

23rd

This is, as far as I can tell, an Aladdin retelling, told from the viewpoint of a female Jinni. Does that not sound amazing?!


Yellow by Megan Jacobsen

1st

This is a young adult mystery novel with a supernatural edge, and this cover is gorgeous!


The High Mountains of Portugal by Yann Martel

2nd

This is a historical fiction novel about a man who discovers a diary that might lead to an artifact that will redefine history completely.


What books are you most excited about this month?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig