2016/02/16

TOP 5:
BIG BOOKS I WANT TO READ

Sometimes, trying to read as many books as I can, I avoid longer and bigger books, but I want to try and read some more of those this year, so I thought I would share five with you that are on the top of my never-ending to-be-read list.


War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy


I am actually currently reading this and I picked it up for three reasons: it's supposed to be brilliant, it will be cool to say "Yep, I've read that" aaand I really want to watch the new TV series. So, I have started this beast and am qyite enjoying it.

A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth


This is a magnificent love story set the 1950's in India and involves many different families. Sounds fantastic!

Middlemarch by George Eliot


Because everyone tells me I will love it.

Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes


I've actually read parts of Don Quixote, but never the whole thing cover to cover. But it's supposedly fantastic and I liked what I read back in the day.

Tree of Smoke by Denis Johnson


Set in South-East Asia and America, this book is filled with spies and secrets. 


Do you have any big books you want to read soon?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig