2014/10/29

Spook Week:
Top 5: Spooky Books I Want to Read

Today, I thought I would share with you some of the spookier books on my to-be-read list that I really want to read.



This book was first published in 1962 and is a classic horror story about a murderous family who lives at Blackwood house. This particular edition is also illustrated, which is always cool.


A book that I own and that I am starting in the nearest future. A book about sisters who hunts werewolves... sounds like a good idea to me.


I can't make this list without a book about vampires... and I've heard that the vampires in this book are actually bad, which I think is really good. 


This is a book I've been wanting to read for ages. Apparently, this is about a boy who becomes friends with the monster who comes to him at night. That sounds pretty scary if you ask me.


A classic science fiction novel I've never gotten around to read, but this is high on my list to read for scary, gothic books. If you're unaware, this story is about Dr. Frankenstein, a man obsessed with making dead things come alive... and in the process creates a monster.
Can't wait to get around to these!




SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig