2021/05/27

BOOK HAUL:
MAY

 S P O N S O R E D  :  T W O  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

May is coming to an end and summer is right around the corner! Things are really getting brighter here in Oslo; we're coming out of lockdown and we're lucky enough to be able to hang out with people, go to shops and even go out to eat! Having all of those things unavailable for an extended period of time really makes you appreciate it.

This past month has been pretty good for me. I'm back at work, spring has been lovely and I'm generally just feeling a bit lighter these days.

As with most months, I got a bunch of new books and it's time to show them to you!

















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )

Hope you're all having a good day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig