2020/07/30

BOOK HAUL:
JULY

S P O N S O R E D  :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  F O R  F R E E
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
We're nearing the end of summer and if you know me at all, you'll know that I'm not really sad about it because summer ending means we're inching closer to fall. I'm totally ready for it!

I had some time off work this month which was great; I spent most of that time in Oslo but also went to the west coast for a few days to meet up with gramps, aunts, uncles and cousins, which was lovely. I really appreciated being able to make that happen in a safe way in times like these!

Anyways, on to the stack of books I got this month! About half of these were sent to me for free by Book Depository (I was supposed to have these for a sponsored video last month, but then they didn't get here in time), and the rest I got myself!














( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  f o r  f r e e  b y  B o o k  D e p o s i t o r y )

I hope you're all doing all right and you're having a great day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig