2020/03/02

MY READING DIARY:
FEBRUARY

SATURDAY 01.02
I've got the weekend off, but I've also got the flu at the moment, so I spent most of the day just on the couch, sleeping and reading a little bit in Gotta Get Theroux This by Louis Theroux and only had a bit left, so I finished it.
Pages read: 59

SUNDAY 02.02
Read a few stories in The Virago Book of Witches which I've been reading for a while. Also started two new books throughout the day; The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino and Det Var Ikke Voldtekt: 10 Menn Forsvarer Seg I Retten (translates to It Wasn't Rape: 10 Men Defend Themselves In Court) by Heidi Helene Sveen.
Pages read: 146

MONDAY 03.02
Even though I'm reading 3 books already, I started reading The Uninhabitable Earth by David Wallace-Wells and read a good chunk in it.
Pages read: 69


TUESDAY 04.02
Had a late shift at work, so read two chapters of The Devotion of Suspect X and a little bit in Det Var Ikke Voldekt before I headed off.
Pages read: 108

WEDNESDAY 04.02
Read a few chapters in The Uninhabitable Earth, as well as a few stories in The Virago Book of Witches.
Pages read: 60

THURSDAY 05.02
Busy day, so didn't read anything!
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 07.02
Had the day off, so filmed a few videos in the day and then in the evening, I just watched Netflix and read! Read two chapters in Det Var Ikke Voldtekt, a little bit in The Uninhabitable Earth and then a good chunk in The Devotion of Suspect X.
Pages read: 151

SATURDAY 08.02
Had a long day at work and it was surprisingly hectic, so I just kind of melted into the couch when I got home and watched some Netflix.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 09.02
Finished reading The Devotion of Suspect X! It got very exciting towards the end.
Pages read: 229


MONDAY 10.02
Read a few chapters in The Uninhabitable Earth and then I finished Det Var Ikke Voldtekt in bed.
Pages read: 165

TUESDAY 11.02
Read a little bit in The Uninhabitable Earth.
Pages read: 56

WEDNESDAY 12.02
Finished reading The Uninhabitable Earth and then crawled into a hole and died from distress (no, just kidding, but honestly, that book effed me up).
Pages read: 110

THURSDAY 13.02
Read nothing today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 14.02
I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so after work, I spent all evening packing and getting ready for that.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 15.02
Went on vacation today! We had a super early flight and I was very sleepy, but managed to read a little bit in The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa on the plane.
Pages read: 26 pages


SUNDAY 16.02
First day in Austria! We went skiing all day but in the afternoon I read two chapters in The Memory Police before going out to dinner.
Pages read: 37

MONDAY 17.02
Another skiing day and didn't really feel like reading, so started playing The Witcher on my Nintendo Switch.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 18.02
Read another chapter in The Memory Police in the afternoon.
Pages read: 12

WEDNESDAY 19.02
The weather was pretty bad today, so didn't go skiing and the plan was to read as much as possible, but I ended up reading only a little and then playing The Witcher.
Pages read: 49

THURSDAY 20.02
Went skiing but spent the evening inside, just chilling, playing Nintendo and reading a little bit.
Pages read: 61

FRIDAY 21.02
It's the last day of my vacation and I spent the day skiing (almost being whisked away by the wind on the mountain by the way), and then wandered around the town for a little while in the afternoon. In the evening we went to dinner which was super nice!
Pages read: 0


SATURDAY 22.02
Travel day and didn't read much on the plane because I was too sleepy.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 23.02
FINALLY finished reading The Memory Police and then I started reading The Pearl by John Steinbeck. I also read quite a big chunk in The Virago Book of Witches.
Pages read: 186

MONDAY 24.02
Busy day back at work so no reading.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 25.02
Read a couple of stories in The Virago Book of Witches.
Pages read: 30

WEDNESDAY 26.02
Finished reading The Pearl in the evening before reading a story in The Virago Book of Witches.
Pages read: 67

THURSDAY 27.02
Read another big chunk in The Virago Book of Witches. I really want to finish it soon, I've been reading it for ages!
Pages read: 64


FRIDAY 28.02
Took The Virago Book of Witches with me to work and read it on my lunch break. After work, I started reading This Is Going To Hurt by Adam Kay, which I'm very excited about!
Pages read: 46

SATURDAY 29.02
Finally finished The Virago Book of Witches in the morning. After that, I spent most of the day filming videos before continuing This Is Going To Hurt!
Pages read: 133
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig