2020/03/28

BOOK HAUL:
MARCH

S P O N S O R E D : S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
So. March has been quite a month and not in a particularly good way. As I'm sure everyone is aware, the current pandemic is spreading throughout the world and a lot of places have gone into lockdown, including all of Norway. It's a scary time for everyone.

I have found bits of light in these past few weeks though; seeing the community come together and help each other out, talking to friends more than usual and checking in, seeing and hearing people share ideas of what to do when you're stuck inside and all sorts of other little things. Hopefully, we can all do a bit of team effort in this situation and it'll be over sooner rather than later.

I've also found a lot of refuge in books these past few weeks and I've been reading loads (especially those weeks I've been stuck in quarantine). I've also got quite a lot of new books I'm excited about this month and I'm really looking forward to them. 















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )

I hope you're all doing all right wherever you are!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig