2019/08/03

MY READING DIARY:
JULY

MONDAY 01.07
Started reading Red Rising by Pierce Brown today and it was so good, I read half of it! I also started reading Your Turn To Die by Sue Wallman on my lunch break at work and read a few chapters.
Pages read: 256

TUESDAY 02.07
Finished reading Your Turn To Die (it was a very quick read and I also skimmed parts of it). Then I read a few chapters in Red Rising before bed.
Pages read: 273

WEDNESDAY 03.07
Started reading Bring Me Back by B. A. Paris and read about half of it.
Pages read: 154


THURSDAY 04.07
Read a little bit in Bring Me Back on my lunch break, and then I continued reading Red Rising in bed in the evening.
Pages read: 84

FRIDAY 05.07
Finished reading Bring Me Back!
Pages read: 131

SATURDAY 06.07
Had the day off and spent most of it hanging out with friends and family, but when I got home in the evening, I finished Red Rising!
Pages read: 143

SUNDAY 07.07
Started reading Golden Son by Pierce Brown, which is the second book in the Red Rising trilogy and read about a third of it.
Pages read: 147

MONDAY 08.07
Continued reading Golden Son after work!
Pages read: 67

TUESDAY 09.07
Read in Golden Son on my lunch break and before bed.
Pages read: 77


WEDNESDAY 10.07
Read a few chapters in The Sixth Extinction, which I've been reading for a while but haven't read in recently.
Pages read: 110

THURSDAY 11.07
Finished reading Golden Son!
Pages read: 153

FRIDAY 12.07
Filmed a video in the morning before going to work, so had little time to read but managed to start Morning Star by Pierce Brown (the third book in the Red Rising trilogy) before bed.
Pages read: 18

SATURDAY 13.07
Went to work and afterwards, I spent most of the evening editing videos.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 14.07
Read in Morning Star for a few hours.
Pages read: 148

MONDAY 15.07
Started reading Quackery by Lydia Kang and Nate Pedersen and read a bit in it here and there throughout the day.
Pages read: 101


TUESDAY 16.07
Read a few chapters in Morning Star before bed.
Pages read: 72

WEDNESDAY 17.07
Read a bit in Morning Star on my commute and on my lunch break.
Pages read: 77

THURSDAY 18.07
Read nothing today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 19.07
Read quite a bit in Morning Star after work, and then I started reading a poetry collection called Yesterday I Was the Moon by Noor Unnahar.
Pages read: 143

SATURDAY 20.07
Spent all morning and most of the afternoon filming, but I finished reading Morning Star in the evening, before starting The Killing of Polly Carter by Robert Thorogood and reading a chapter in that.
Pages read: 121

SUNDAY 21.07
Finished reading Yesterday I Was the Moon and then continued reading The Killing of Polly Carter.
Pages read: 301


MONDAY 22.07
Read a few chapters in Quackery, as well as some in The Killing of Polly Carter!
Pages read: 154

TUESDAY 23.07
Finished reading The Killing of Polly Carter!
Pages read: 64

WEDNESDAY 24.07
Filmed the Try a Chapter tag, so technically I read quite a lot in five different books today, but I forgot to actually count the pages. I ended up deciding on The Sound of Things Falling by Juan Gabriel Vasquez, although I probably need to reread the first part again.
Pages read: ?

THURSDAY 25.07
Read the first chapter (again) of The Sound of Things Falling.
Pages read: 46

FRIDAY 26.07
Started reading Chasing the Scream by Johann Hari and read about a third of it.
Pages read: 99

SATURDAY 27.07
It's the first day of my vacation, which is great, and I spent all morning finishing The Sound of Things Falling. I also continued reading Chasing the Scream in the afternoon and evening.
Pages read: 267


SUNDAY 28.07
Filmed a video in the morning and then edited it, and when the afternoon came around, I got distracted by playing The Sims (like the twelve year old I am).
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 29.07
Got up early and traveled with my best friend to Gothenburg, where we went to a lovely park and went for a trip to Liseberg, so didn't have much time to read!
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 30.07
Spent all day in Gothenburg before returning home and read a bit in The Lost Man by Jane Harper while we were at a café.
Pages read: 67

WEDNESDAY 31.07
Out traveling again already, this time heading to my grandfathers cabin outside of Bergen. I've brought with me three books, none of which I read anything in all day.
Pages read: 0
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig