2021/09/26

BOOK HAUL:
SEPTEMBER

 I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

September is coming to an end and we're just about to enter spooky season, which is the best thing! I love October, ghost stories (although not too scary ones), the fall leaves, the days getting darker and just how cosy it all is.

This month has been very busy for me and I haven't had a lot of time to breathe, let alone read, but I've still managed to acquire quite the number of books. It was my birthday this month as well, which added to the pile.

I hope October will bring quieter days and that life calms down a bit, and I'll have time to start reading some of these amazing books!


















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s )

Hope you're all having a nice day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig