2021/06/02

BOOK REVIEW:
KAN JEG BLI MED DEG HJEM BY MARIE AUBERT

_____
Title: Kan Jeg Bli Med Deg Hjem
Author: Marie Aubert
Published: 2016
Language: Norwegian
Pages: 116
Rating: 2/5


Summary:
This is a collection of short stories all about people going through changes in their lives. 


Review:
So, I don't have a lot to say about this one really. I read it and it was just kind of all right.

This just didn't do a whole lot for me. I like the writing style, but I'd probably prefer it in longer format, as these stories were just kind of ordinary to me and didn't make much of an impact. I think the theme of relationships between people and people going through changes is interesting, but these stories just didn't manage to keep my attention.

I'd be happy to read something else by this author, like a longer novel or something, but this didn't really do it for me, unfortunately. 
You can get this book at Adlibris
You can read more about it on Goodreads
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig