2020/02/03

MY READING DIARY:
JANUARY

WEDNESDAY 01.01
Starting 2020 with reading Washington Black by Esi Edugyan and Eventyrlig Evolusjon by Hanna Nyborg Støstad. Had the day off, so actually did read quite a lot in both of them!
Pages read: 222

THURSDAY 02.01
Spent a little time in the morning continuing to read Washington Black.
Pages read: 100

FRIDAY 03.01
Read a couple of chapters of Washington Black in the morning, and then in bed in the evening I read quite a lot in Eventyrlig Evolusjon.
Pages read: 131

SATURDAY 04.01
Spent most of the day at work, but finished reading Washington Black in the evening!
Pages read: 87


SUNDAY 05.01
Finished reading Eventyrlig Evolusjon in the morning and then started Long Bright River by Liz Moore!
Pages read: 234

MONDAY 06.01
Spent all day at work and then went for dinner and a movie with a friend in the evening (saw Knives Out, which was super entertaining), so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 07.01
Read quite a lot in Long Bright River!
Pages read: 186

WEDNESDAY 08.01
Read for about an hour in bed before going to sleep!
Pages read: 91

THURSDAY 09.01
Finished reading Long Bright River in the morning.
Pages read: 73


FRIDAY 10.01
Started reading Battling the Gods by Tim Whitmarsh, which is a nonfiction book, and I read a few chapters in it. Also started Shadows of Winterspell by Amy Wilson.
Pages read: 131

SATURDAY 11.01
Started the morning by finishing Shadows of Winterspell, which was a pretty quick read. I then started 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in This Strange World by Elif Shafak and read the first few chapters.
Pages read: 282

SUNDAY 12.01
Started the day with reading a few chapters of Battling the Gods, before continuing 10 Minutes 38 Seconds.
Pages read: 47

MONDAY 13.01
Went to dinner with a friend after work, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 14.01
Read a few chapters in 10 Minutes 38 Seconds!
Pages read: 47

WEDNESDAY 15.01
Spent all my time after work editing videos and I was poofed when I went to bed, so I just went to sleep.
Pages read: 0


THURSDAY 16.01
Finished reading 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in the morning.
Pages read: 119

FRIDAY 17.01
I'm off to visit my friend who has moved just outside of London, so I spent most of the day traveling and I started reading Blå (The End of the Ocean in English) by Maja Lunde and read a bit in it on the flight.
Pages read: 73

SATURDAY 18.01
Spent the day in London, going to The Cauldron which is a magical bar and then we wandered around Shoreditch, going to second-hand shops and bookshops! It got kind of late and then when we went to catch our train, everything was delayed, so by the time we got back and had eaten dinner, we all just fell asleep.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 19.01
Slept in a bit and then went to Polesden Lacey, which is this Edwardian house you can go visit. We spent a bit of time there before going to a pub and having Sunday roast (which was DELICIOUS). Had a late flight, so we had time to play some games before I had to go and by the time I had gotten to the airport, I was kind of tired, so I just spent my time waiting for the (delayed) flight listening to podcasts. Did the same on the plane.
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 20.01
Slept in really late and read nothing all day.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 21.01
Read a few chapters in Blå in the evening.
Pages read: 30


WEDNESDAY 22.01
Read another few chapters in Blå after work before I got caught up in editing videos. I also started reading The Virago Book of Witches edited by Shahrukh Husain and read a little bit in it.
Pages read: 54

THURSDAY 23.01
Felt like it was time to make a dent into Battling the Gods because I hadn't read in it for a while, so I bunkered down in the evening when I got back from work and read for a few hours in it.
Pages read: 80

FRIDAY 24.01
Babysat my nephew after work and while he was sleeping, I read a bit in Battling the Gods and then a bit in Blå.
Pages read: 60

SATURDAY 25.01
Finished reading Battling the Gods in the morning. Then in the evening, it was Winter Cosy Reading Night and I started reading Gotta Get Theroux This by Louis Theroux and read a few stories in The Virago Book of Witches.
Pages read: 70

SUNDAY 26.01
Finished reading Blå in the morning and then I read a little bit in Gotta Get Theroux This in the evening.
Pages read: 120

MONDAY 27.01
Had a bit of time after work to read a few chapters in Gotta Get Theroux This before I went to the movies with a friend.
Pages read: 62


TUESDAY 28.01
Read nothing today!
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 29.01
Ya girl has the flu, so spent the day at home. Slept most of the day but did read a little bit in Gotta Get Theroux This.
Pages read: 54

THURSDAY 30.01
Still sick, but managed to at least move from my bed to the couch where I read a bit more in Gotta Get Theroux This, but spent most of the day watching Real Housewives.
Pages read: 92

FRIDAY 31.01
Still under the weather, but managed to read a big chunk in Gotta Get Theroux This.
Pages read: 109
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig