2020/02/26

BOOK HAUL:
FEBRUARY

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
February has almost passed and it went by really quickly (even with an extra leap year day, it still feels like it's been a short month)! My favorite thing about this month has been that it's finally gotten noticeably lighter here and it finally feels like we're moving towards spring.

I spent a week of this February in Austria, skiing and chilling, which was awesome. It was good to have some days off work, as it gets a little depressing in winter, being inside a space without windows all day and not really seeing daylight at all during the week. 

I've got some exciting new books that have somehow piled up throughout the last few weeks, which is always exciting (I literally never get tired of new books, it just never gets old).












( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s )

I hope you're all having a lovely day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig