2020/02/11

A COOKBOOK HAUL

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
We've got a little mid-month book haul this month, but it's not a regular haul, this one is all about cookbooks! These are books of recipes I've gotten in the past seven or eight months and I just thought it would be fun to show you! About half of them were birthday or Christmas gifts, but the rest I picked out myself.

I really want to get better at making different kinds of food, because I actually really enjoy cooking when I make time for it. Also, who doesn't love eating delicious homemade food?

Also, if you want a look inside all of these, take a look at the video!









( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s )

I get hungry just looking at these!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig