2019/06/03

MY READING DIARY:
MAY

WEDNESDAY 01.05
Since it's International Worker's Day, I've got the day off, so I spent the morning filming videos and editing and reading a bit in Red Birds by Mohsin Hamid in the afternoon. I also started reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
Pages read: 70

THURSDAY 02.05
Had no time to read today!
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 03.05
Read a few chapters in Red Birds!
Pages read: 61

SATURDAY 04.05
Had the day off, so finished Red Birds in the morning before going to dinner and movies with a friend in the evening (we watched Mary, Queen of Scots, which was pretty good!).
Pages read: 118


SUNDAY 05.05
Read about 60ish pages in Anna Karenina.
Pages read: 64

MONDAY 06.05
Started reading The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey and read for about an hour in it before bed.
Pages read: 87

TUESDAY 07.05
Spent all day with my sister, so got no reading done!
Pages read: 0

WEDNESDAY 08.05
When I got home from work, I edited a video and then sat on the couch and continued reading The Widows of Malabar Hill.
Pages read: 76

THURSDAY 09.05
Read a bit in The Widows of Malabar Hill before I had to go to work!
Pages read: 59

FRIDAY 10.05
Read two chapters of The Widows of Malabar Hill after work.
Pages read: 33


SATURDAY 11.05
Was kind of tired after work, so ended up watching Real Housewives instead of doing anything productive (and it was wonderful).
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 12.05
Read what I had left of The Widows of Malabar Hill in the morning, which was very enjoyable. In the afternoon, I also continued reading Anna Karenina, which I'm finding a lot easier to read than I thought I would and so it's very enjoyable (even though it's looooong).
Pages read: 180

MONDAY 13.05
Read a little bit in Anna Karenina in bed before falling asleep.
Pages read: 23

TUESDAY 14.05
Read a few chapters in Anna Karenina before work.
Pages read: 34

WEDNESDAY 15.05
The day totally got away from me, so no reading!
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 16.05
Read a few chapters in Anna Karenina before I had to go to work!
Pages read: 34


FRIDAY 17.05
It's Norway's Constitutional Day, so although I had the day off, I was quite busy, going to a couple of friends houses. I did manage to read two chapters in Anna Karenina between there, but that was only like five pages.
Pages read: 5

SATURDAY 18.05
I've got the day off and spent most of it continuing to read Anna Karenina, as well as listening to the Joe Rogan podcast (his episodes are usually like 2-3 hours long, so a lot of time went into that).
Pages read: 117

SUNDAY 19.05
Spent most of the day listening to podcasts and reading Anna Karenina, as well as editing a few videos.
Pages read: 106

MONDAY 20.05
Read a little bit in Anna Karenina in bed.
Pages read: 28

TUESDAY 21.05
Had a few hours in the morning to read, so sat down with Anna Karenina.
Pages read: 50

WEDNESDAY 22.05
Had no time to read today!
Pages read: 0


THURSDAY 23.05
Read a few chapters in Anna Karenina before bed.
Pages read: 29

FRIDAY 24.05
Continued reading Anna Karenina after work (gosh, I've been reading this book for ageeeeeeeees).
Pages read: 61

SATURDAY 25.05
Read a few hours in Anna Karenina after work.
Pages read: 106

SUNDAY 26.05
Finished Anna Karenina in the morning hours, and it was amazing, but I'm glad it's over and I can read other things now!
Pages read: 254

MONDAY 27.05
Started reading My Brief History by Stephen Hawking and read a few chapters, as well as Oil and Honey by Bill McKibben, which I also read a few chapters in.
Pages read: 136

TUESDAY 28.05
Finished reading My Brief History in the morning and then I continued reading Oil and Honey.
Pages read: 193


WEDNESDAY 29.05
Started reading Urn Burial by Kerry Greenwood, which is the eighth book in the Phryne Fisher series, because I just wanted something super light (I think I have a slight book hangover after Anna Karenina and this will hopefully help with that).
Pages read: 48

THURSDAY 30.05
Had the day off, so finished reading Urn Burial, which was super enjoyable! I also started reading the poetry collection Mama Amazonica by Pascal Petit.
Pages read: 169

FRIDAY 31.05
Finished reading Mama Amazonica!
Pages read: 87
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig