2019/06/27

BOOK HAUL:
JUNE

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
S P O N S O R E D : O N E  B O O K  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R
_____
June is coming to an end and it's time to take a look at the books I got this month! This has been one of those months where I've just kept picking up books everywhere, so now that I see the stack of books, it's a little larger than usual.

Summer has made an appearance here in Oslo this month, although it's looking to be a typical Norwegian summer this year, which means the weather is basically just super shifty and it rains a lot. I don't really mind that, to be honest; whatever inconvenience the weather may feel like to me, I know it's better for the nature if it's not scorching hot for six weeks straight.

Anyways, you're probably not here for a weather report, so... to the books!















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )
* Kniv by Jo Nesbø (English edition here)

Hope you're all having a lovely day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig