2021/01/28

BOOK HAUL:
JANUARY

 S P O N S O R E D  :  O N E  B O O K  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

The first month of the year is almost gone and it's been a pretty quiet month for me. Things have really slowed down, which I've been enjoying and I've been taking a lot of time to recharge after a long period of stress at work.

January also brought about another lockdown in Oslo, which we're still in and nobody knows how long it will last. Hopefully the situation can be brought under control pretty fast, but I suspect we all need to bring a little extra patience to the table right now. 

Other than that though, I have, as usual, gotten a bunch of new books this month, all of which I will hopefully read soon (although I know myself well enough to know this will not be true for all of them). They all look great though!












( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )

Den Gåtefulle Oberon Qvist by Knut Nærum
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
*The Truths We Hold by Kamala Harris
The Absolutist by John Boyne
The Story of More by Hope Jahren
Kon-Tiki Ekspedisjonen by Thor Heyerdahl (English edition here)
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King
The Shining by Stephen King
Carrie by Stephen King
Hypnotisøren by Lars Kepler (English edition here)
Mannen Som Ikke Var Morder by Hjorth Rosenfeldt (English edition here)
Askepott by Kristina Ohlsson (English edition here)
The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton

I hope you're all staying safe and that you're having a good day!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig