2021/07/29

BOOK HAUL:
JULY

 S P O N S O R E D  :  T W O  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

August is just around the corner, and you know what that means? Not only is it time for another book haul, we're also inching closer and closer to the best season of the year: fall!

I'm a little over summer to be honest; July brought a lot of heat and sweat, but luckily also a bit of rain (and thunder, which I love)! I'm looking forward to things cooling off now though, and getting back into a routine.

Anyways, let me show you the books I got this month (although to be fair, these are not all the books I got in July; I did another book haul earlier this month which you can find here).















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )

I hope you've all had a good month!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig