2020/10/29

OCTOBER BOOK HAUL

 S P O N S O R E D  :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

We're coming to the end of spooky season and swiftly moving on to the last months of the year and I don't know about you, but I'm already ready for this year to be over (even if things aren't guaranteed to get better next year, there's just something hopeful about moving on from 2020). Before we get there though, we've got November and the start of winter, and of course, the holidays.

There's also something about moving on to the second to last month of the year which reminds me of all the books I want to get to before next year, even if I'm only a few books away from reaching my yearly reading goal. I got quite the big selection of books this month and there's no way I can read them all before 2021 but I'll do my best because all of these look so good!















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )
A Fever of the Blood by Oscar de Muriel
A Mask of Shadows by Oscar de Muriel
Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
Skyggejegeren by Camilla Grebe
Opium and Absinthe by Lydia Kang
The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
The King of Crows by Libba Bray
The Housekeeper and The Professor by Yoko Ogawa
Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs by Caitlin Doughty
*Three Rival Sisters by Marie-Louise Gangeur
*The Woman of the Wolf by Renée Vivien
The Five by Hallie Rubenhold
One By One by Ruth Ware
Dødens Spill by Anne Elvedal
The Glass House by Eve Chase
The One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg

I hope you're all doing all right and enjoying what's left of October!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig