2019/04/03

MY READING DIARY:
MARCH

FRIDAY 01.03
I've just started reading And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, as well as a poetry collection called Short Poems of New Zealand. I didn't read anything in And Then There Were None, but I read a few pages in the poetry collection today.
Pages read: 33

SATURDAY 02.03
Read another few chapters of And Then There Were None after work and it's fantastic so far! I've actually read this book before, but it was over a decade ago and all of this feels completely new to me.
Pages read: 98

SUNDAY 03.02
Got up early, made myself a whole loaf of focaccia, which I ate a lot of while spending my morning finishing And Then There Were None. It was amazing, holy smokes! I then read quite a bit in Short Poems of New Zealand and finished it, before I started My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite.
Pages read: 322

MONDAY 04.02
Started reading Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann on my lunch break. Didn't read anything else during the day, but finished My Sister, the Serial Killer in bed before going to sleep.
Pages read: 124

TUESDAY 05.03
Had a late shift at work, so spent most of my morning filming a few videos and reading Killers of the Flower Moon.
Pages read: 131


WEDNESDAY 06.03
Finished reading Killers of the Flower Moon in the evening!
Pages read: 53

THURSDAY 07.03
Spent all morning editing videos and had work in the afternoon, so had no time to read.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 08.03
Started reading Blood and Circuses by Kerry Greenwood, which is the sixth book in the Phryne Fisher series and read the first chapter.
Pages read: 10

SATURDAY 09.03
Read three chapters of Blood and Circuses after work, but I was kind of tired, so decided to watch a bit of True Detective and crochet instead.
Pages read: 49

SUNDAY 10.03
Finishing reading Blood and Circuses!
Pages read: 147

MONDAY 11.03
Started reading Ruddy Gore by Kerry Greenwood and read two chapters in it before work.
Pages read: 29

TUESDAY 12.03
Read another few chapters of Ruddy Gore in the morning, and the I started reading Are You There Alone? by Suzanne O'Malley and read a few chapters in that as well.
Pages read: 126


WEDNESDAY 13.03
Continued reading Are You There Alone after work.
Pages read: 93

THURSDAY 14.03
Read nothing today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 14.03
Finished reading Are You There Alone.
Pages read: 76

SATURDAY 15.03
Spent all day filming, but in the evening, I finished reading Ruddy Gore, which was very enjoyable!
Pages read: 123

SUNDAY 16.03
Started and finished the entirety of Murder in Belgravia by Lynn Brittney.
Pages read: 340

MONDAY 17.03
Started reading A Meditation on Murder by Robert Thorogood after work and read a couple of chapters.
Pages read: 60

TUESDAY 18.03
Had a late shift at work, so spent some of my morning reading another few chapters of A Meditation on Murder.
Pages read: 62


WEDNESDAY 19.03
Went over to a friends house after work, had dinner and spent the evening playing Mario Kart.
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 20.03
Felt like just chilling and watching YouTube after work, so that's what I did.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 21.03
Got caught up in watching Stacey Dooley documentaries after work and the next thing I knew, the whole evening had gone.
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 22.03
Spent all day filming and went to a work event/party in the evening (which was 80's themed) and I got home around 5.30 in the morning on Sunday, so had no time to read.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 23.03
Got up very late compared to when I usually get up on Sundays, because of the aforementioned party I went to, and although I didn't drink anything at the party, I felt kind of hungover anyway, probably because I went to bed so late. I did manage to read a little bit in A Meditation on Murder, but I spent most of the day rewatching Killing Eve. The party life is definitely not for my grandma ass, this shiz is exhausting!
Pages read: 140

MONDAY 24.03
Started reading Breaking Free by Rachel Jeffs and read quite a few chapters in it. I also finished A Meditation on Murder before bed.
Pages read: 196


TUESDAY 25.03
Picked up Ubik by Philip K. Dick and started reading it in bed before I went to sleep.
Pages read: 38

WEDNESDAY 26.03
Didn't read anything!
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 27.03
Went on a day trip to Sweden with my sister, which was lovely. Had no time to read though!
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 28.03
Continued reading Ubik after work, but didn't manage more than two chapters.
Pages read: 50

SATURDAY 29.03
Babysat my nephew after work and my plan was to read all evening, but I got distracted by watching Netflix (that Flat Earth documentary), so I only read one chapter in Ubik.
Pages read: 19

SUNDAY 30.01
Got up early and finished reading Ubik! I also started and finished one of the little Penguin Moderns called Of Dogs and Walls by Yuko Tsushima.
Pages read: 156
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig