2019/03/26

THINGS I LIKE NO. 20

I realise the two previous posts talking about things I like were both from The Body Shop and this post will make three in a row, but you know, this one is just so good I have to share it with you.

I've mentioned this before, but for the last year or so I've been trying to replace all my makeup with cruelty free items, and I'm trying to extend that "policy" to all the beauty products I use. What I've found is most difficult to find that is not tested on animals though, is perfume.

So, when I was perusing The Body Shop online shop, as one does, I found out they have perfume, and since all their products are cruelty free, I wanted to try one. I got the Moringa Eau De Toilette, because I already love the scent of their other Moringa products, and you know, it's not half bad!
This smells amazing. If you haven't smelled Moringa before, it's quite a flowery smell and it's quite sweet, although not sickeningly so. For me, it does feel like more of a summery scent than an all year round perfume, so I don't think it will replace my other perfumes that I love, but it's a start!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig