2014/08/31

Book Haul: August

August is at an end. Time certainly flies! I'm really looking forward to September, it's probably one of my favorite months. The leaves change, you drag out your autumn coats and boots, hot drinks, scarves... Love it!

I went to London early this month, and I brought with me a little and light suitcase. It was, however, very heavy on the way back, mostly due to the books I bought.





Finally got my hands on some of these beautiful VMC books, they're so gorgeous!



When in London, and all that...



My very first graphic novel, which is very exciting.





And finally, my first two books in the English Library series, hopefully the first of many.



Well, if that won't keep me busy for a while, I don't know what will!

I hope you've all had a wonderful August as well.


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig