2014/10/08

Top 5: Books I Want to Read This Autumn

I have a really long to-be-read list, but there are always some I want to read before others... So, today I thought I would share my top 5 I want to get to this season.
1. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr


I recently bought this and it's on the very top of my to-read list. As far as I know, it's set in World War II and that's always interesting. Beyond that, I don't really know much, but I've heard it's magnificent.
2. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan


Haven't gotten around to this yet, but I want to read it since the last one is coming out very soon or it's been published recently. If you don't know, this story is about demigods who are descendants from Greek Gods, who have to go on all types of quests.
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


The first book in The Grisha trilogy, and I don't really know what it's about, but it's fantasy and young adult. This happens a lot; I don't know what it's about, but I've heard it's great.
4. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor


The second book in The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. I really enjoyed the first one, so I'm excited to read this! I haven't got my hands on this yet, but hopefully I will soon.
5. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


A book that I have wanted to read for ages, and autumn seems the perfect time. I think I'll save this to around Halloween.
I feel like autumn is my best reading season. I might be making that up... but hopefully I'll get around to all of these!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig