2014/09/30

Book Haul: September

September is sadly over, and it's been a good month. It was my birthday early in September, so the books I got were mostly gifts. And I got... a lot of books. My people know me well.

I got quite the amount of classics, and I got the most beautiful set of Jane Austen's novels from my grandfather, which is very exciting. I really want to read all of her novels, it's been ages since I read one.

I also got some poetry books, and some other classics. And one of my best friends got me "This Is Not A Book" because she thought it would be really hard for me to ruin a book... and she's not wrong. But I shall try!















Den Andre Historien (The Other Story) - Tatiana de Rosnay

Those spines though... damn.

I hope you've all had a great month!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig